What is a WordPress Website?
WordPress is one of the most popular CMS (Content Management System) platforms used on the web. WordPress powers more than 24% of all sites on the web and that figure rises every day, and it’s not just websites, many are using WordPress to power enterprise level platforms day by day. WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. It’s probably one of the easiest and most powerful website creation & blogging tools in existence today.
What kind of Websites can I build with WordPress?
Thousands of people from enterprise level companies to small businesses use WordPress as a platform to build their websites and web applications day after day. So it is highly likely that WordPress is a linkely contender for your next website design project. WordPress was originally developed as a blogging platform in 2003. However, it was quickly realized by the community that WordPress could be used to create just about any type of website you can think of! With thousands of templates available WordPress can be used to meet other needs as well:
- Business Website: WordPress is great to launch a business website, build your brand, promote your business, or sell your merchandise online.
- Informative Website: WordPress is easy to use to create a website to offer instructions or anything you can think of.
- Review Website: If you want to build a website to review various products, even other websites WordPress is easily organized with various options and categories.
- Personal Website: Creating a family website, or a website to promote yourself such as a blog is simple with WordPress.
- Photo Gallery: WordPress has hundreds, if not thousands of plugins designed to cusotmize your installation of WordPress. Many of the plugins are designed to convert your installation to a photo gallery or portfolio.
- Ecommerce website: WordPress has several eCommerce plugins (WooCommerce) you can integrate that makes it a very viable solution for eCommerce solutions for small to medium business.
WordPress is extremely customizable, so there really is no limit to what type of website you can build using it. With hundreds of free templates and themes, as well as hundreds of free plugins it’s never been easier to build a custom website using WordPress. Take a look at what WordPress has to offer. I am sure these features will blow your mind! Kabooom!!!!
Here are some Key features that we think you’ll love:
- Simplicity – Easy to use backend that focuses on simplicity. You don’t have to be a tech genius to navigate the WordPress backend platform,
- Flexibility – With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes or do Custom Designs, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Manage Your Content & Publish with Ease – Publishing your documents, page content, articles, recipes have never been simpler. You can easily edit your content with the WYSIWYG editor for visual ease. Publish posts, pages and media with Ease.
- User Management – You can easily manage the users and user levels on your site backend, not everyone needs to have administrative access to your site. Use the prebuilt user management system for easy user management to your site back end. Some of these features can be extended to your website subscribers and bloggers as well.
- Media Management – They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. We’ve even added a few image editing tools you can have fun with.
- Easy Theme System – WordPress comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. However we understand as a business you want to stand out and sometimes have your own design elements. At Don Web Design Solutions We specialize in creating attractive WordPress designs. Our WordPress developers have completed 100’s of sites using WordPress and have a healthy dose of happy clients that can provide references for you.
- Search Engine Optimized – WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box. You can combine your design with our SEO service for optimal search engine results. Concentrate on what you do best (your trade) and let our Professional WordPress Website Designers, Developers and SEO Gurus help you with your next webdesign project.
- Own Your Data – Hosted services come and go. If you’ve ever used a service that disappeared, you know how traumatic that can be. If you’ve ever seen adverts appear on your website, you’ve probably been pretty annoyed. Using WordPress means no one has access to your content. Own your data, all of it — your website, your content, your data.
WordPress is an easy but powerful blogging and website creation tool available.
WordPress Website Design & Development Services
- WordPress Website Design, PSD design, PSD to HTML conversion
- WordPress Unique Theme Design, Development & Customization
- WordPress Plugins & Widget Development and customization as per project specifications.
- WordPress CMS Integration
- PSD to WordPress Conversion, Responsive WordPress WebSites
- WordPress Ecommerce Websites
- WordPress Installation & Maintenance
- WordPress monthly/Yearly maintenance support and services
- Free analysis of existing websites.
- WordPress SEO Services
Are you looking for the best WordPress Website Designers & Developers in town. Maybe you’ve heard a lot about WordPress Websites, but not exactly sure what to expect? Our accredited WordPress Design & Development service can help you today!
Still not sure if a website built on WordPress is the best solution. Give us a call at 510-314-3172 or submit a free consultation request. One of our qualified WordPress Consultants will give you call and help you with your questions or concerns.