San Francisco Based Website Maintenance Company
A successful business needs to maintain a prominent web presence and your website is your number one marketing tool. It is often the first connection a customer makes with your business. First impressions matter and we can help you make a good one. Keep your website up to date with a cost-effective website maintenance plans focused on meeting the needs of small businesses, organizations, non-profits.
Whether you need daily updates or sporadic help, we have plans designed to meet your web maintenance needs.
We don’t believe in lengthy contracts! All plans are billed monthly so you are free to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan at any time. Our team of professional web content managers, developers and designers can handle any task.
All of our clients are assigned a dedicated account manager. Our goal is to develop a close relationship with you so you can concentrate on what you do best.
Why choose us?
We deliver your project on time, on budget and with exceptional customer service. No project is too small and there’s no such thing as a silly question. Our core values demonstrate who we are and how we work.
Read what our clients say about our website maintenance and support services. If you’d like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All of our web maintenance plans include services designed to meet the basic needs of your business.
- Adding, updating or deleting any text content on your website
- Adding, updating, resizing, cropping or deleting pictures on your website (provided by you)
- Adding, updating or deleting videos on your website (provided by you)
- Adding, updating or deleting links on your website
- Adding, updating or deleting any files or documents on your website (provided by you)
- Creating new pages or blog posts (content provided by you)
- Design recommendations
- Modifying existing layouts
- Modifications to your logo
- Modifications to headers or footers
- Management of social media, including creating new posts, images or replying to comments
- Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and many others